Pelvic Floor Rehab
Optimize Your Core
Help for Your Diastasis Recti
Improve Your Balance at Any Age
Pelvic Floor Therapy At Home - The Best Pelvic Floor Exercises
Online Pelvic Floor Therapy Programs for Everyone
Pelvic Floor Therapy at Home
Symptoms of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress Incontinence, Overflow Incontinence, and Urge Incontinence
- Mixed Incontinence and Other Types of Incontinence
- Back pain, Hip Pain, and Pelvic Pain
- Abdominal and Pelvic Pressure
- Bowel Incontinence
- Overactive Bladder
- Other Bladder/Bowel Issues
- Vaginal Flatulence
- Painful Intercourse
- Difficulty Orgasming
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Why Do Core and Pelvic Floor Therapy?
- My method of pelvic floor exercises helps you heal and fix pelvic floor dysfunction and diastasis recti while in the comfort of your home. Surprisingly to some, about 1 in 4 women and 1 in 4 men have pelvic floor dysfunction worldwide.
- While so many are actively searching online for terms such as "pelvic floor therapy near me," "best pelvic floor exercises," and "pelvic floor specialist," making an active effort to find solutions, far too many though are living life plagued by these issues. Undoubtedly those suffering are meanwhile not taking action or doing the wrong things specifically.
- And even when someone once does a treatment option, will it undoubtedly fix your issues? It depends on the type of treatment. While some need to see an internal physical therapist or health care provider, many can fix their pelvic floor issues from home. At-home pelvic floor therapy saves time and money, while being convenient and effective. As a pelvic floor personal trainer, I have worked with countless women and these pelvic floor exercise videos are how you can heal the same way.
Why My Online Pelvic Floor Therapy Programs Are Different
- Since my methods are designed around the function and anatomy of our pelvic floor they are significantly different than most. My online pelvic floor therapy programs utilize eccentric and concentric contractions in all planes of motion. So whether your pelvic floor is too tight, too loose, or a combination of these, my programs will simultaneously restore proper tone, strength, and elasticity to the pelvic floor muscles.
- In addition, my programs will furthermore help restore posture, improve energy, and give you better sex! Also I utilize instability training to improve your balance (for all ages) and get your body working better as a unit. Get a functional and strong core and pelvic floor. So whether you have a hypertonic pelvic floor (too tight), urine leaks, a constant urge to urinate, difficulty reaching orgasm, bladder and urethra issues, painful intercourse, or bowel movement troubles, this program has you covered!
Symptoms of Diastasis Recti
- Diastasis recti is an abdominal muscles separation and an overstretched lines alba (fascia, our connective tissue).
- Diastasis recti puts our core in a weakened state, and diastasis recti repair is essential for proper core strength and function.
- Exercises such as planks, sit-ups, crunches, and leg lifts worsen diastasis recti.
- The pelvic floor for women is like a hammock and holds our pelvic organs inside our bodies. It is also the base of our core and the foundation it is built on. With diastasis recti comes other core issues, pelvic floor dysfunction included.
- My pelvic floor programs will help you heal your diastasis recti.
Get Your Best Pelvic Floor Health
- So many think of core and pelvic floor exercises as tight vagina exercises. While interestingly, the feeling of a "tight vagina" comes from the muscles surrounding it, the pelvic floor. Women and men with issues often experience issues many times a day.
- My core and pelvic floor exercises are sequenced especially to restore and strengthen your pelvic floor so it is strong, toned, elastic, and also responsive. It is like having your own personal pelvic floor personal trainer at home!
- I had diastasis recti, bladder leakage, and other pelvic floor dysfunction symptoms after my pregnancies, but then these programs restored my pelvic health. Undeniably, thanks to my core and pelvic floor programs, I feel significantly better and stronger now at almost 45 than when I was 25.
- These programs are certainly suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Besides for seniors, and as we age specifically, they are essential to help balance and prevent (or fix) bladder leakage that often comes with age especially.
- Just like we undoubtedly wouldn't build a house on an unstable foundation, we likewise shouldn't build our body on a weak foundation, our pelvic floor. Build a significantly strong foundation for your body through these online pelvic floor programs.
Pelvic Floor Exercise Program at Home. Restore your posture. Improve your balance. Have better sex!
ALL women and men can certainly benefit from my online programs. You will get significantly better posture, a more satisfying sex life, stronger abs, and increased self-confidence. A strong, toned and responsive pelvic floor and core are indeed essential for your overall health!
Would you love to help yourself without pelvic floor physical therapy or while in the comfort of your home? If you have fecal or urinary incontinence, have pelvic organ prolapse, trouble orgasming, painful intercourse or many of the other signs of pelvic floor dysfunction, or pelvic floor disorders, this video training program is certainly right for you! So start now so you can live a life without the worry and discomfort of your pelvic floor dysfunction while you live your best life.